Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hello All - Ireland is going paperless.

This is Calling for Freedom from Youtube. Well since someone decided to false flag and kill my Youtube account, I will just blog some. I could rant and be angry at the person, but why waste the energy. YT is not going to restore my account and do you think I am going to submit to their control grid where you give them the number to your personal tracking device? Think again.

Most will be surprised on how easy it will be to implement the electronic monetary system. Today I read that one of the Major banks in Ireland has chosen to stop dispencing physical notes.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/business/nib-to-stop-handling-cash-439227.html


The article implies that this paperless currency is already in place in some of the Scandinavian countries. It is well known that the empire known as the EU runs Europe now and the sovereign rights of the individual countries are minimized. I should not have to outline the horrifying risks of the paperless system, but I might do so on a separate blog. Simply put we have the world's banks controlled by a bunch of thieves and do you trust them to control your money. Most with a basic understanding of what is going on know that they currently control the stock markets and the currency valuations.

No comments:

Post a Comment